When to take Immun’Âge®?
Immun’Âge® should be taken on an empty stomach, for example between meals. Taking it first thing in the morning or before going to bed is a good option.
Do not eat or drink at least 5 minutes after Immun’Âge® intake.
How to take Immun’Âge®?
Open one packet of Immun’Âge®, place the powder under your tongue to dissolve it in the mouth before swallowing.
If you cannot take it this way, dissolve the powder in a small glass of mineral water and drink it.
How much Immun’Âge® should you take?
Adjust your intake to your condition as shown below.
Is Immun’Âge® safe?
Many studies conducted all over the world by renowned scientists have demonstrated Immun’Âge® is not associated with any side effects and presents no risks.
It is a 100% natural food product that does not contain any artificial additives or preservatives. It is gluten-free. Immun’Âge® is made from non-GMO Carica Papayas. The production follows strict international standards: ISO 9001 (production and packaging), ISO 14001 (environmental respect), ISO 22000 (food safety), FSSC 22000 (food safety management system).
Immun’Âge® helps protect you against:
• Respiratory diseases
• Skin aging
• Occupational (psychosocial) stress
• Oxidative stress in Alzheimer’s disease
• Electro-hypersensitivity (EHS)
• Complication related to type 2 diabetes
• Oxidative-inflammatory damage in chronic liver disease (i.e. HCV)
• Enzymatic abnormalities of the gastric mucosa during chronic atrophic gastritis
• Oxidative stress induced by alcohol withdrawal
• Cardiac endothelial dysfunction